How do I order online?
Simply click the Add to Cart button found on every product page. You may continue to add items to your cart until your order is complete. Click on the shopping cart icon to return to your shopping cart from any page on the site. Click the CONTINUE CHECKOUT button to choose your Payment Methods and enter your shipping and billing address. Click the Continue button to choose your Shipping. Review your order, then click the Place Order button to complete the order.
What does the Order Status mean?
This indicates the current status of your order. There are several statuses:
- Received - Your order has been accepted and will be processed soon.
- Processing - Your order has been transmitted to the packing/shipping department.
- Partial Shipment - Some of the items have been shipped. Your credit card has been fully charged at this point.
- Shipped - Your order has been fully shipped. Your credit card has been fully charged at this point.
- Canceled - Your order has been canceled and usually your credit card has not been billed. Otherwise, we have issued a proper refund which should appear on your next statement.
Can I make changes to my order?
If your order is still in the Received status, you can cancel your order and place a new order with the required changes. We are not able to make changes to your order once your order has been completed. Please note that our order fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. Therefore, once the order has changed to the processing status, we will not be able to make any changes to it.
What's your cancellation policy?
You have the ability to cancel your order, as long as it hasn't been sent to our warehouse for processing. To cancel your order, log on to your account. Any order that hasn't been sent to the warehouse will have a Cancel button. Click the "Cancel" button, and confirm the cancellation on the confirmation page. Your credit card will not be charged, and the order will be deleted permanently. Note, orders placed using PayPal cannot be canceled from our web site. Please click Contact Us to cancel PayPal orders.
If your order status is not "Received", it can no longer be canceled. We are not responsible for orders that cannot be canceled after an order has been submitted. Once an order is canceled, it can not be recovered.